Friday, April 11, 2014

Goodbye Montevallo, Hello World!

 

With only a little over two weeks left in the Spring semester, students are relieved to be done with school. For some students, this will be the end of their college career. Along with the end of the semester, Graduation is fast approaching and that means seniors are gearing up for  the next big step in their lives.                                                              

Mandy Steadman talks about her college career
Mandy Steadman will be among those who will be walking across the stage and reciving her diploma on May 3rd. The Journalism major says it's all so surreal. "  I feel very prepared because of the faculty, because of my classes, and I feel like I'm ready to get into my career and be done with college." 
Mandy  has several jobs lined up after her graduation that will insure that she will eventually land her her dream career. " I have a freelance writing position for Weld Birmingham Magazine as a Fine Arts writer, I will also be continuing at Books-A-Million for about six months to a year." 
Mandy also says that her time here at Montevallo will also help her excel in her career. With the wonderful faculty and classes she has taken over the years, she feels she is more than ready to take on the real world. Congratualtions! And Best of Luck in pursuing your career! 

No comments:

Post a Comment