Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Andre McMillan, Enterprise Rent-A--Car


By: Danny Cummins

We really will pick you up. I drive around all day doing so.
Andre and I have been friend for 3 years since I got to school. Andre is one of those people who everyone knew was going to be successful. He always found ways to make extra money and get extra scholarships when he was in school. I don't remember how, but I remember one time he told me that he rec
eived $21,000 cash in form of refund money from the school.

One thing about Andre is that he always looked out for his friends. He has always helped myself and my teammats find rare shoes, or find god deals on lap tops and cars. It is safe to say that he is a natural business man.

He got me a job at Enterprise, and I currently work there with 2 Montevallo grads (1 of them is him) and 2 current Montevallo students (1 of them is me). He is a god person to have as a friend from a business stand point because he ALWAYS thinks of ways to make money and I thnk he will be a lucrative business partner down the road.

As a result of all the people he has gotten jobs that I know, work is fun and I never mind going.

No comments:

Post a Comment