Thursday, November 20, 2014

Staying Healthy This Cold and Flu Season

By: David Singleton
With cold and Flu season nipping at are heels it is making it hard for students to stay healthy. With finals just around the corner students do not have much time for being sick. With that being said though not many students are doing whatever it takes to keep from getting the cold or Flu.

Clean Doorknobs
Student Jackson Miller said "I just do the bare Minimum, the basic stuff you were taught in elementary school." While some students are like this others are like Fernando Carlisle who said "I wash my hands and after I do that I go to my room and put on Germ X."

So with students not doing that much to stay healthy here are a few tips from WebMD that will help keep you from getting sick during this winter season.

First is to wash your hands as often as you can. Second if you can not wash your hands put on Germ X and rub it in vigorously. Third is to clean anything that people touch often with their hands. Fourth is cough and sneeze into your elbow. For more tips visit the WebMD tips for surviving the cold and Flu season

No comments:

Post a Comment