Friday, February 22, 2013

Senior Night Preview

Story by: DeMarcus Catchings




Senior Night is self explanatory, senior night not only honors the seniors for the work they’ve put in through the years but it gives them one last chance to showcase their skills at home.


Our goal is to get back to the national championship this year. The most memorial thing about me being a senior this year is us basically trying to get back to where we were last year, you know senior night is March 2nd which is my last night being on the court of Montevallo and
Which is the most important night to me because its my last time ever being on the floor and ever playing on the floor again so I just want to go out with a bang and you know finish my year out strong with my teammates and hopefully make it back to the National Championship Game.



Senior Night has been many of peoples topics in the past so I wanted to do it a little different so I interviewed Jarrid Schroeder, a Junior, to see what Senior Night meant to him and who his favorite senior is.


Considering I’m a Junior, Senior Night is kind of special but I like to see my teammates enjoy it that are actual seniors, they played a good season last year and we’re going to try to make it the same this year as much as we can. My favorite senior is probably Jeff because he’s really funny and I like hanging out with him and we have probably the same personality.


I’m real excited that Jarrid chose me as his favorite senior I think that shows how close we are. We became brothers over the summer on and off the court, we’re very close, it’s a pretty cool deal he chose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment